Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Sorceress
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 November 2013
Really liked this series of books and for anyone wondering what happened to Mary this is a must read! Deffo!
on 25 April 2015
I couldn't put this book down. i would fully recommend it to anyone who has read with child.
on 31 August 2014
Love it every time I read it
on 25 March 2002
It took me one day to read this amazing book. It has more infomation than Witch Child and is so well written. The book is perfect for teenages because it is infomational is similar to Harry Potter.
on 21 January 2016
No problems, as expected.
on 5 July 2016
Love it.
on 4 April 2002
If you liked the first book (Witch Child) you'll love its sequel, Sorceress. It continues the adventures of a young english girl who has gone to live in america in a puritan settelment. Although not all is as it seems! The young girl(Mary) has a dark past! Want to know more? Well then you should read the books!
on 10 November 2002
Celia Rees is a skilled author. I found this book brilliant it had a perfect combination of magic, romance, horror, gore and historical facts on witch's and society. I was first drawn to this book by the eerie front cover, which I find very strange and then I spotted the title and the word witch means history, adventure and gore. I picked up the book and noticed the illustration on the back and found it even more interesting so I decided that this book is brilliant! My rating is 5 stars, ten out of ten a 100%.