on 7 October 2017
I have only ever read the HP books once and do not own any! so I treated myself to them. Absolutely one of my favourites. I loved reading them again
on 2 April 2017
I can understand why a lot of people say this book is the weakest and I can agree however, I still enjoyed it and the book that follows after this is one of the best in the series (IMO) so that's exciting to look forward to reading!
on 5 October 2015
My family have the older books but most are missing and have pages ripped out by my you get brother...so these were a great buy, got them on amazon prime day for an amazing price! Look great too and will last so I can read them to my own children :)
on 7 July 2016
Enjoying the read. Overcame my prejudice that these were books for children after a family visit to the Harry Potter Experience. I'm not a great film watcher so thought I'd give the books a try. Very pleased I have.
on 16 August 2013
Arrived in brilliant condition. no dents. no creases. no bent/ torn pages. as of it was freshly printed, just for me.
I just started to read the Harry potter books again and my Harry potter and the chamber of secrets was pretty torn up, due to being borrowed by friends. so I thought I'll get a new one but no book store I went to had this book. all the rest of the Harry potter books but this one.
This is a great read, and I would recommend to anyone with a imaginative mind that would truly appreciate the magic, of Harry potter
on 2 March 2017
What a fantastic Christmas present I got philosophers stone and the chamber of secrets . will cherish them forever. We all know the brilliance of u.k. Rowling now you can marvel at the illustrators craft bringing the stories to life . But them now
on 8 May 2016
Excellent value for money Harry Potter box set .. Good series of books to read from young to old with a host of characters that are instantly likeable .. One of the best book series I have read.
on 3 January 2016
These where a birthday present for my wife, she loves them and they are in fact the English versions, I was a little worried reading some of the reviews which said they were the USA ones I am glad to report they are indeed not. My wife is Australian and asked for the English ones for her birthday. She is very happy and they have beautiful covers and will be well read. My son who is four can not wait to be able to read them on his own either. It is worth every penny.
on 29 August 2016
I have watched the film a few years ago. but have never read the book. I decided to download it and i was hooked from the first page. the book is 10 times better than the film. to anyone who hasnt read them yet definitely read them.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 October 2016
i don't have to review these books we know how GREAT they are.
Arrived safely, well packaged and daughter loved it.
however, "go to your local library and loan from there"