Customer reviews

on 20 March 2018
As a child had this book as a sunday school prize, it was a fun book and still is .
on 4 April 2018
As advertised
on 20 February 2013
Arrived quickly and in the very good condition that was stated in the advert. Very pleased with my purchase. Absolute bargain as it's a brilliant story for kids!
on 12 January 2015
A gem. Good role models too. Recalls Wodehouse in places.
on 5 February 2016
Exactly as I remember from my childhood, my son loves it!
on 14 January 2013
I had this book as a kid 30+ years ago and thought it would be good to get for my kids. The content of the book is fine and as I remember but not available new so I chanced a second hand one... never again. This review reflects on the seller, not the book. Crud stuck in pages, crumbs, food waste on jacket and other sticky stuff, jam, or something. Reluctantly I binned this as the condition was so poor and a health hazard. Has put me off buying from some buyers on Amazon and certainly won't risk a 2nd hand book without seeing it first (i.e. from a book or charity shop).
One person found this helpful
on 3 October 2013
I purchased this book as my version had been given away accidentally, by my mother some years ago.
When I saw this book for sale I was so excited and immediately purchased it. It had been described as 'acceptable' in condition, I have to be honest the condition in my view should have been described as 'fair'. The pages are very yellow with age and smelt quite musty.
Luckily, I have since purchased another version of this book for fractionally more than I paid for this one, it's condition thankfully, is excellent.
on 20 February 2001
Binkle and Flip are some funny characters! They are always playing tricks on the other inhabitants of Oak tree village, including, Sammy Squirrel, Mowdie mole, Dilly duck and many more. Once you enter the world of mrs. Blyton, you won't want to leave, EVER!
3 people found this helpful