on 20 May 2017
A lovely book by Sheila O'Flanagan! Strong hard working character you can relate to and with the ending I wanted!
2 people found this helpful
on 25 November 2017
Very enjoyable book.Alex. Was not the most likeable person. I found the book difficult to put down and just had to know what happened.
Lovely read
on 13 June 2015
Sheila O'Flanagan always comes up with a completely different story line, wasn't too sure to start with, but now cannot put it down....brilliant writing again. Well done....
on 22 March 2015
Arrived fast. Brilliant condition. Would recommend to readersas prices of these books are excellent
on 23 May 2014
I'm a new reader of Sheila O'Flanagan having picked her up from a charity book sale (not literally obviously!) I enjoyed this book very much and will definitely read more.
on 21 June 2010
I have not enjoyed this as much as the others I have read, & got a bit bored with the parts about Alix's job - no wonder Paul left her. I just felt that is was too centrered on this. However its still a good read, but obviously not my favourite.
on 11 January 2016
A 5***** seller who delivered on time
on 13 March 2015
slow to get started on the story line , and know what would happen by the end of the book
on 13 March 2015
Very fast interesting book ,not predictable , sometime serious and other times romantic overall very enjoyable. Highly recommend to all