Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 February 2011
I saw the film of this book with Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie in it years ago and absolutely fell in love with the story. I tried many times to buy the book but no book seller had it either on the shelves or could get it for me. I have now read the book and think it rates among my most favourites.
on 27 April 2013
This edition was bought as a present. It fully met my expectations, the condition was accurately described and it is now a valued item.
on 18 May 2010
I didn't really like this one, it just didn't really appeal to me. So far the book I enjoyed the most by Jennifer Johnston has been "the Gingerbread Woman."

But I wouldn't say she is one of my favourite authors, just a question of taste!
on 3 September 2014