Living History
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2014
A bit hard going with all the people mentioned in this book.
on 18 June 2003
A whole load of rubbish!
I thought this would be a good read - it's not. It is not worth the paper it was written on. How can anyone believe that HC is genuine at all? When will her manipulation stop?
on 11 December 2014
very enjoyable book. have bought another of her books.
on 14 November 2014
I found it an interesting read especially what she is telling us about the Benghazi situation. JUst am still wondering if she can be accepted as the next P O T U S. If it happens, she has triumphed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 December 2014
Behind the scenes, and a compelling read.
on 2 March 2009
I have been looking forward to reading this book, so when I read the comment on page 1 'The United States had saved the world from fascism' - referring to WWII, I was saddened to see this. I think Hilary needs to refer to her history books. Has she not heard that there were other allies in the war too ???

Its the kind of comment that makes europeans dislike America when we see self-centred comments such as these.

I will no doubt read the book as I respect this woman, but hope the 'America is better than everyone else' theme does not continue throughout the book.

I feel I owe to return to this review to finish my comment after reading the book. I very much enjoyed it. It taught me about the woman in her own right. And what's more, when she talks about her husband it's about the man she loves and greatly admires. The book respectfully deals with his episode, however you can see that from her perspective it's about how he let them down and that they are a team. A principled woman who I admire.
on 11 February 2015
all round excellence....
on 29 January 2013
Very interesting and informative reading from an amazing woman.Who knows if she will run for President in the future ?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 April 2004
What can you say about a book as long-awaited as Hillary Rodham Clinton'sautobiography, except "read it"? No matter what your political persuasion,you will find something to chew over in this memoir. Clinton fans willlove Hillary's spirited defense of her husband and her refusal to backdown from her claim that a conservative conspiracy was gunning for himduring his entire presidency. Conservatives will eagerly sift through herrecollections of the Whitewater investigation for slips, omissions andexcuses. Mrs. Clinton says her book should be viewed as a collection ofher feelings and memories, rather than as a definitive account of theClinton presidency. More than a simple memoir, this is a fascinatingself-portrait of a woman who carved out a successful career in what wasformerly a man's profession and became one of the most adored andsimultaneously most reviled First Ladies in American history.We say: Readit.
on 9 March 2015