Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 October 2001
"I'm Next" is a fantastic story of one man's rise to fame in World Championship Wrestling. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I finished it in a few days. A must for any person that calls themselves a wrestling fan. Well done Bill!
on 26 October 2002
I found this book to be very interesting. It gives a good insite into how wrestling really is and the life of Bill Goldberg. Before reading it I had a lot of respect for Goldberg the wrestler, I now have more respect for the man he is outside of the ring. The only down side is that I wish the book covered more about his wrestling background instead of the American Football side, but I guess that's because I'm english and we don't follow it over here.
on 7 September 2001
The book I'm next is one of the best books I've read in a long time, if you love wrestling you will love this, it is the a story of goldberg and how he became a the greatest wrestler of all time. My advise is you get this book, if your a great fan of goldberg this book tells you everything you need to know about the on and only Bill Goldberg, his life story, Are "you next" to buy it!!!
on 16 November 2001
This autobiography of Jewish ex wcw wrestler (He has recently been released by the wwf who now own wcw)is not as enjoyable as the Mick Foley and Rock books , partly because you do not sense the same kind of warmth or passion for wrestling as the aforementioned two have , and it is obvious that wrestling was very much second choice for Goldberg . The phrase "In it for the money" comes to mind.One of my main complaints about this books is that it concentrates on gridiron for the final quarter of the book when is supposed to be a wrestling book.Even so , keep this book as a collectors item, as after refusing to join wwf , Goldberg is unlikely to wrestle at the top again. Strictly for golbergaholics only.