Customer reviews

Bats (Usborne Beginners)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 October 2017
Order as described, for Children!
on 3 December 2012
Fab for young reader's, illustrated lovely with realism. My little person keeps pulling this book out for me to read over & over. Good quality & I was impressed on how informative this book was in an appropriate manner for young children.
on 4 May 2012
I bought this to use with my class (Year 2) to explore non fiction texts. The children are gripped by it and won't leave it alone - perfect result and great value.
on 15 June 2014
Great book about bats for children around the ages of 3-10 I would say, due to wonderful pictures of bats and small amount of text. I gave it to my friend's son who turned 8 and he loved it!
on 17 November 2014
Bought this to go with the Ultrasonic Detection. Grandson loved it so much, insisted on reading the whole book to me and now wants more books from the series.
on 8 January 2014
Bought for a child who loves bats. They adore this wonderful informative colourful book, and has all the answers they need to know
on 17 February 2013
Excellent information book - clear pictures and easy to read for 5 yr olds plus. My class loved it, I would recommend this book!
on 17 November 2015
I bought this to go with a plush bat for my 5 year old son, great pictures and lovely clear text. Very good at explaining what bats are like and showing some of the different species.
on 30 October 2014
Lots of information in an easy to look at format. Has been found suitable for both four year old and eleven year old grandsons. Will be getting more in this range.
on 21 December 2013
I got this for my granddaughter who was going into the Bats class at school. She took it into school and it was a big hit. She still likes looking at it now