on 20 June 2017
A firm favourite with the kids
on 26 July 2012
We had a previous edition of this book (without the CD) but 5 years of continual use and three children later we needed a replacement, the Chidren still love the stories and the CD is great as the older children can listen on their own and show the pictures to our youngest, who loves trying to find the duck hiding in all the pictures.
Excellent value for money when compared to the price of the individual stories.
on 12 November 2013
As a mother with a farm mad toddler there was only one option in terms of books... The complete book of Farm Yard Tales! Was so happy to find it readily available when I looked, as this is a book from my childhood and is a must in my opinion.

The book is a hard cover book with the farm yard tales beautifully illustrated throughout. Whilst a little more expensive than some books, you do get the complete set of tales and the quality of the book is great as with most Usbourne titles.

Definitely one for the family!
on 6 August 2017
Grand daughter loves it.
on 24 May 2014
Wonderful stories for small kids, with characters they can really identify with. Would be a 5-star buy if it were not for the poor binding - out copy (admittedly used a lot) is almost in pieces, as the binding started to come apart after only a few weeks. Maybe ours was just a bad one, but be careful!
on 8 July 2017
Brilliant book with short engaging stories. My 4 year old loves it
on 16 June 2012
This is the third one of these books/CDs I have bought as they are a great present.
The only downside and hence 4 stars is that the book is very heavy so not too easy to hold and read for an adult and almost impossible for a little one to do so. Saying that this convenience is worth it as the stories and CD are fantastic.
on 20 August 2014
Beautiful book, I'm so pleased I got it. Love reading it to my little boy. Can't rate it high enough. The kind of book little boys and girls alike have always and will always adore.
on 16 November 2011
This is a great book my grandaughter loves animals so she loves looking at this
book and finding the ducks.It is nicely set out. The colours are bright stories
not too long.(Would reccomend this to any one with small children who love animals).
A loverly padded cover makes this book stand out.
on 7 August 2007
The Apple Tree Farm series (I think there are 24 books) is one of the best I have found. We have the whole series and the stories are fresh and exciting with just enough happening to keep children enthralled. My 4 year old daughter still loves them (though she wouldn't actiively choose them now); my 2.5 year old son will always pick a "Poppy and Sam" book in preference to all the others we own. The stories are also ant introduction to reading - each page has a sentence with simpler words and larger print at the top so you can share the reading with an older child. I can't recommend this series highly enough; I'm amazed no-one's picked these up for TV yet.....