Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2011
My daughter (4) adores sticker books and has done since she was old enough to work out how to peel and stick. We've tried lots of stickers books but these Usborne Dolly Dressing books are absolutely the cream of the crop.

This book is heavily focused on a Ballerina theme and includes ballerina dolls at the studio, costume fitting, in make-up and doing popular ballets such as The Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Some themes are single page spreads and some are double-page spreads which are large because the book is slightly bigger than an A4 sheet.

Each theme has its own sticker section - lovely that the stickers are not all just jumbled up, they are actually laid out so you can see which pages the stickers relate to. There are tons of beautiful stickers for each section and not just clothes and shoes either. You also get accessories to dress up rooms too which makes it even more exciting. Your child is free to put the stickers anywhere they like for each section which makes it even more inventive and imaginative. We love spending quality mum and daughter time doing these sticker pages together.

In addition to the ballerina pages, there are also many pages of themed dolls including, Time for Bed, Best Friends, Bridesmaids, Disco Dolls, Roller Skating, On the Beach and more. The variety is awesome.

I cannot see how anyone can be disappointed with these books. I would happily pay double the price to get hold of them because my daughter gets hours and hours of fun from each one and it is something we enjoy doing together.

The stickers do peel off if a mistake is made and can be pressed down again with no issues. Some of the stickers (like shoes) can be small and fiddly for my 4 year old as I would expect but an older child could do this on their own.

I really and truly highly recommend that you try this for a child who loves pretty stickers and being creative. They make wonderful gifts too. Simply gorgeous.
on 15 March 2010
My four year old daughter loves these books so much that she has made her way through the entire collection and is eagerly awaiting the next one to be released in May. I think they are good value too.
on 13 December 2009
Another book purchased for a friends' granddaughter aged 3. She loved it! Well worth the money with good content. Plenty of stickers, lovely illustrations, perfect!
on 10 March 2009
My daughter (aged 5) loves these books and they keep her amused for hours on end. I think they are great value and make lovely presents.
on 15 May 2014
I chose this sticker book as I have purchased others in this range and my gran daughter loves them. The books are very colourful, lovely clothes for the characters and goof for occupying time on a wet afternoon. We can use these books for several days as there are a lot of stickers and characters, along with short stories to act out. Good fun for children and not bad for grandma's too!
on 27 November 2011
I presented this to a 7 year old girl - who seemed to enjoy it at first. It's perhaps an activity that should be done in short spurts - as after a while the child becomes careless & stickers are stuck on indiscriminately! I would have preferred the layout to be different with the stickers appropriate to the page being next to it. This is a good activity - but one that needs supervision & imaginative dialogue.
on 25 February 2011
My 3 year old absolutely loved this sticker book and spent hours doing it. I bought several from the same Usborne sticker books for girls range -princesses, movie stars etc and she loved them too. They are all a bit similar and overlap each other. This book was one of the biggest in the usborne sticker book range. The Dolls from around the world sticker book and dancers sticker books I bought were probably a bit old for my 3 year old as you needed to be able to read the descriptions to know where to put the stickers properly. As a result they sometimes didn't fit and annoyed her a bit. I would say they would be better for older children. The dolls, ballerinas and princess sticker books are great from 3 years old. Highly recommended.
on 5 March 2012
My daughters (just 6 and 4) have absolutely loved these sticker books for over a year now. I've also bought them for their friends' birthdays and they too love them. Great for presents, treats, holiday activities or just day to day.
on 22 November 2010
We have bought lots of these sticker books for our 5 year old daughter and she can't get enough of them! Each page has pictures of the characters against a different back drop and there is a corresponding sticker page with lots and lots of stickers: clothes, accessories, objects etc. It is very easy to use; just peal back a sticker and place it where you want it - no scissors, no glue. There are twelve scenes in all and hundreds of stickers. This keeps our daughter entertained for hours; ideal for long journeys or rainy days. Thoroughly recommended.
on 28 July 2010
All of the Usbourne dolly sticker books are excellent. My girls have one each of most of them and spend hours dressing the dollies in their clothes. There are some lovely scenes and a huge choice of hundreds of stickers. Especially good for long journeys and holidays