Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 August 2010
Really great book! My son is 6 and has a great interest in snakes. This book is full of interesting facts and extremely well laid out. My son has thoroughly loved reading this and dipping in and out of it. Don't think you'd find a better snake book for this age.
on 7 September 2015
My four year old grandson loves this book. He loves jungle animals at the moment and really enjoys listening to the facts about snakes. We have learnt a lot from reading this book. Good illustrations and links to the internet. Good value for money.
on 5 June 2010
Bought this for my Grandson who is mad about snakes, he thought it was great. Great pictures and information.
on 7 October 2010
I have bought this for a present for my nephew who is 7 years old - the book is excellant - very good pictures and very good commentary that he should be able to read. i hope he will love it!
on 28 September 2014
You can't really go wrong with an Usborne book. We got this for a snake mad 6 year old. It's very informative and covers a good range of species. Just enough information for his age group and has loads of good pictures.
on 6 January 2012
An interesting book for children. My 9 year old Grandson hasn't shown any interest in snakes up to now. I am hoping he will enjoy the pictures and facts in this book. I think the suggested internet links, found in the book, will enhance his interest.
on 2 January 2015
This was bought for one of our granddaughters for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. It was full of bright, colourful pictures and plenty of information relating to each reptile. We would definitely recommend this product to all young snake enthusiasts.
on 14 September 2013
Bought this for my nephew who has a passion for snakes, Full of interesting information and lost of colourful pictures too
Good value and excellent delivery price
Recommended
on 13 May 2013
This book is a good book and my seven year old will love it. But I must add this was described as being in very good condition, it is not in bad shape but clearly been bent all over tje place previously. After this I would think twice before buying second hand off amazon, and certainly never buy anything described as less than very good condition.
on 22 October 2013
Very good book. Children who love snakes will love this book. Explains lots about then, and their habitat too. Worth getting,