Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

on 19 April 2010
This book is great, it shows in easy pictures how to travel by plane. I bought this book for our 2.5 yo daughter before our first long flight, and she loved it! She can explain what is going on in the pictures, and loves recounting the story for us. The stickers are easy to place, you see a drawing and have to find the right sticker to put there - great for a young child. I like that there is a story in the book, so even after all the stickers are in place you can still read the book over and over again.
on 27 January 2014
Planning a trip with an almost three year old, I bought several different books about going to airports or on aeroplanes. This was one of the more helpful books we bought, for us.

This is a story book, with some words replaced by black and white images. You find the coloured sticker that matches, with the word written next to it, to complete the story. There are a few more stickers that give colour to sections of the illustrations, and some "I found the duck" stickers for when the reader has found the duck hidden in each picture. There are not a lot of stickers, if you are looking for a pure sticker book, look at some of the others available.

We found this was a really good story to read with our almost 3 year old, as a preparation for going on a plane journey. It talks through the process from packing, going to the airport, checking in, security, getting on the plane, eating on the plane, landing, passport control, collecting the bags.

For helping to prepare a 3 year old for a plane journey, I would recommend either Mandy Archer's Busy Airport, or this Usborne "Going on a Plane" sticker book.
on 6 April 2010
This sticker book is excellent to take on holiday with you and makes the travel time fly by - sorry about the pun!!
on 10 June 2016
Our 3yearold granddaughter was delighted with this as her daddy had to go on a business trip to Argentina. A fun activity book with an educational purpose. Other sticker books will be reviewed when the same little girl has given her opinion.
on 31 July 2016
My son has autism and learning disabilities so trips out all have to be planned in advance and shown on visual time tables.....I found that a social story for our last holiday worked a treat so I thought maybe this time now he has experienced the airport and plane journey that a good reminder would be this sticker book .....and it worked just brilliantly and now is so looking forward to the holiday !...& has shown amazing memory skills with " do's & don't s" ....
great buy 🖒 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
on 18 May 2012
my 2 year old daughter loved this sticker book and it kept her quiet for about an hour on the plane. especially the spot the duck sticker on each page! definately recommend to kept kiddies occupied no a flight
on 8 April 2012
I bought this to prepare my nearly 3 year old for her first trip abroad, she really likes it and asks me to read it every night. She identifies with Rosie Tripp which is excellent, as it becomes (to her) more a story about Rosie than about air travel (which she seems a bit worried about). It explains all the procedures, going to the airport, check-in, meal on the flight, passport control and more so it hopefully won't be too much of a shock for her when we actually get to the airport. It's a very good price, so I might get another one to take with us.
on 3 June 2012
My 3 year old son loved this book! We brought it for him for his first ever plain journey to turkey! He loved that the things he'd seen around the airport were all in his book! And it was full of stickers!
on 25 April 2013
I love these sticker books. I bought them for my 15 month old son and have cut them up into smaller strips of stickers to keep in my 'baby bag' for outings. Stickers are my saviour for eeking out another twenty minutes of quiet in cafes etc. he loves them and thinks its hilarious to stick them to himself too. I take a page out with me along with the stickers as they stick to the page and can be taken off and re stuck again and again. To round up, he obviously doesn't use the books for their actual purpose, but still loves them and I love that they keep his interest. For the price of the book I've probably got about twenty smaller lots to be taken out on day trips. Would recommend them and my sticker tip too!
on 22 March 2014
Was looking for something interactive for my two grandsons who are coming away in May with us and their first visit to an airport and flight. This was great for that and explained simply and in story format, with lots of wonderful stickers to add to the experience, what was going to happen. They love it. Highly recommend for others flying for the first time with little ones.