Format: Board book|Change

on 14 February 2014
I'm not quite sure if I buy this series for my children or myself....but we as a family love them. We have several of the 'that's not my...' books and they are easily the most enjoyed books in our home. They are beautifully done, tactile, durable and returned to again and again and again....
on 26 April 2014
We have quite a few of the "That's Not My...." books. The pages are durable and our baby loves to feel the different textures as I turn the pages. I got these significantly cheaper on Amazon that in the shops and feel that whilst they are great for your own child, they would also make an excellent gift. I bought these books when baba was about 6 months and at 10 months they still hold her interest.
on 28 February 2013
My daughter loved this series of books from the age of about 8 months. She enjoyed touching the different textures on each page and as she got older she liked spotting the mouse on each page. She's now almost 17 months and she will still look through them, but I think she is possibly getting a bit old now. There's not enough on each page to keep her interested for long at the moment.
on 1 February 2010
Three of the "monkeys" featured look very much like a gorilla, a chimpanzee and an orangutan. Whilst these are primates, they're not monkeys - you might as well include a picture of a human as any of these great apes. This makes reading 'That's not my monkey' a rather less education experience than one might hope.

The design and touchy-feely bits are fun, but the baby reckons that That's Not My Robot, That's Not My Dinosaur, That's Not My Dragon all have a more interesting range of textures.
on 2 December 2015
My 11 month old loves the "That's not my" books, great for little hands and as they have thick pages they can't break the books easily like they can paper books. She enjoys feeling all the textures and find these books reasonably priced and high quality. Would recommend.
on 3 December 2011
This is an excellent book, one of my favourites in the series - I also like the lion and car versions. Both my daughter and son have loved reading time with this - feeling the different textures and as the get older, spotting and pointing at the mouse on each page. A great book to build interest in books and reading.
on 13 February 2012
As always, a throughly pleasing read. My daughter has taken a liking to monkeys so we had to add this edition to our collection.

These books are good for engaging your youngster's interest & encouragig them to interact with the book.
on 1 January 2013
I like this cute book as it is short, and my young daughter has a long enough attention span to enjoy it. She likes to feel the pages and it is suitable from about 2 or 3 months. Overall a good edition to a 'first library'.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 September 2015
One of the best of this highly acclaimed series of touchy feely books for babies and toddlers. Baby loves to turn the pages and touch the different texture on each. Great for coordination and first experiences of different textures. As baby gets older they become more interested in the simple rhymes, spotting the mouse on each page and pointing out features such as mouth, ears, tail, eyes, etc. Highly recommend this and the rest of the series.
on 18 February 2014
I bought this for Xmas for my wee boy, 14 months old and he loves it. He giggles every time we read it too him and he loves the touchy feely bits in the book. I will be ordering more form this range.