Customer reviews

Very First Words in Irish (Usborne First Words Board Books)
Format: Board book|Change

on 4 December 2017
My niece will be delighted with this!
Great start for learning Irish!
Fast delivery!
on 17 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is starting an Irish pre-school (naonraí). This little book is just perfect as it has the pictures with the words.....perfect for those first cupla focal!!!! I would recommend buying the irish flashcards as well with pictures. I searched every bookstore in Ireland but i finally found this one on amazon which is perfect. Thank you amazon!!!
on 18 December 2011
I got this book for my daughter for christmas and also to help me improve my Irish. It was so much better than I expected. The illustrations are beautiful and its very simple to understand. I also loved that it was a board book means it will last a lot longer. Would recommend this to all my friends and family.
on 5 July 2016
My family will be moving to Ireland in the next six months and my 4 year old son will be starting school there mid way through the first year. As learning Irish is a compulsory part of the curriculum there my husband and I bought these book with the corresponding flash cards in order to try and teach him some basic vocabulary beforehand. The book look great and he was immediately interested in looking at it however, no assistance is given with pronunciation so it has been impossible to teach him anything. Such a shame because the book is beautifully illustrated and the vocabulary in it very useful everyday words.
on 15 July 2012
I got this to introduce my little one to Irish , not living in Ireland at the moment I still want to keep the language alive , this is a good and sturdy book for little hands.
on 15 March 2013
Loved this book, bought a copy for my play school
Great price
First words in Irish
Bought it for my niece in Plymouth UK
on 20 February 2013
Beautiful pictures with Irish and English words to describe images, excellent learning book!!
Very colorful and value for money :)
on 8 November 2014
Good product but has no help as to how to pronounce the words correctly!
on 9 June 2016
Loved that we could buy this in the UK!
Great delivery and price !
Would recommend
on 2 November 2014
My niece is just learning Irish and is delighted with this book for beginners.