Customer reviews

on 17 June 2017
Really enjoyable book. Easy to read. It held my dyslexic daughter's interest to the point of picking it up independently (which is rare!) I'm now reading it for a third time - one myself , then with each of my kids!
on 17 May 2007
I was aprehensive about this book with it being aimed at the younger reader, but a friend recommended i read it. i read it in an afternoon. it was a lovely heart warming, gripping and inspiring story. the story is about a young boy who is encouraged never to give up on what he wants. He wants to make some money to repair the family boat, and although he has set backs, gets out there and lets nothing hold him back, not even nearly drowning! worth a read.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this book as a gift for my niece (aged 10 years) ... No complaints so far. Good storyline.
on 3 March 2016
arrived on time and as described. could not ask for more.