Customer reviews

Format: Cards|Change

on 29 March 2010
Bought these for my 5 year old grandaughter for a plane journey.On her return I asked her what they were like, and in her words "they were brill" Dad said she had done some cards on the plane and wanted to do some more at the hotel and after the return journey there were still plenty left to do. A very good buy!
on 19 February 2012
These cards are a MUST for anyone with children between 3years and 12years of age.I bought these for my niece who has 5 children ranging from 3 to 13years of age and she reported back to me that she wouldn't be without them. They are neat and easily transportable so are suitable for keeping little ones occupied when out and about or whilst travelling. The younger children can have a go and improve how they complete the cards whilst they are growing up. The older children love the challenge and can help the little ones. Not only do they give children something to focus on when they may be bored and beginning to be tiresome but they change their mood completely.

My only criticism is 'Why were they not around when mine were growing up!!'
on 19 July 2009
This is an innovative quality product that I was very impressed with. It consists of puzzles and problem solving ideas aimed from about 7 years upwards. Included is a water-based pen that is easily wiped off so meaning the cards can be used again and again. Ideal to take on a plane and compact enough too - brilliant!
on 22 January 2012
It is a pack of cards each of them have 1 or 2 riddles to solve. I would say they are aimed for 7-11 years old. The riddles are clearly set up and all of them contain pictures to make them more exciting. You can reuse the cards as you can easily erase the answers with the napkin.
on 17 April 2012
I think these packs of Usborne cards are fantastic for kids. My 10 year old loves these and the Secret Codes set. I have now bought 3 different sets for her, and due to her enjoyment have since bought others as gifts. Next purchase will be the 50 things to do on long car journeys!
on 27 April 2012
This was a present for an 8 years old boy.
His mum told me he never put it down!
He loves that he can write - marker provided - and wipe and do the games again and again.
Double the fun with games on both sides of cards.
Will last for hours, great on car journey.
on 13 July 2010
I got these for my 5 1/2 year old as he loves the holiday doodles, but thought something more challenging would be good. We took them to a recent family event and they were used for ages for all the children right up to age 11. My son has to ask for help for some of them, but they keep him interested and will be good for a few years. It is a shame they only come with one pen, so I always take a few extra with me.
on 10 July 2012
Great. Arrived well in time for my daughter's birthday and she loved it. Really useful for her and she enjoys playing them
on 28 July 2009
this is excellent stuff as usual from usborne. keeps the kids busy and gets the brain working - what more can you ask for!
on 24 December 2013
Some of the puzzles in this book are challenging for an adult too. It's quite good at getting the brain to work and 'think outside the box'. Recommended for ages 7-8 onwards - definitely not for any younger ones.