Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 November 2011
Bought this as a present for a six year old who is obsessed with dangerous animals. He thinks it's great, needed a bit of help reading the text as the vocab is quite advanced, but the information is at the right level and there are some great photos. I would recommend it for say 6-9 year olds.
on 7 September 2015
My grandson loves jungle animals at the moment. He is four. He particularly likes the 'cat' family. This is a very factual and informative book. We have both learnt a lot while reading it! It is good value for money. The illustrations are lovely as are the links on the internet.
on 25 November 2013
Text a bit basic, even for a 5 year old but great pictures, interesting facts and good assortment of animals included.
Have got a few from this series my daughter goes back to them time and time again.
on 26 May 2012
Another enjoyable and educational Usborne book. My daughter is becoming a mini encyclopedia with the help of these books! I always learn at least a few facts myself and this boo was no exception.
on 16 February 2014
My 5 year old son is crazy about animals! We have purchased almost every book in the series and they are all excellent. He absolutely loved "Dangerous animals" too. Highly informative and engaging, beautifully illustrated, encouraging environmental concerns. Highly recommended!!
on 1 September 2013
We love these books. My son who is 3 takes them to bed with him. Lots of colourful pictures and interesting facts. Small and thin, particularly useful to bring on car/ plane journeys.
on 4 March 2016
I expected my 5 five year to love this as he's fascinated with wild dangerous animals unfortunately the book didn't engage him the way i thought.
on 23 September 2013
Quite interesting for me to read and one of my 3 year old's favourites. A must for the bookshelf! Delivery as always faultless.
on 13 April 2016