Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 22 July 2017
Arrived promptly. Good recipes and very well explained. Lovely illustrations.
Pages clean and unmarked, unfortunately the spine is quite badly damaged.
on 29 March 2017
Great book, easy instructions, fast delivery by seller as well, thank you.
on 26 July 2017
Book in good second hand condition. Brilliant recipes and beautifully laid out.
on 18 August 2017
Great book for my son to use and gain confidence in the kitchen
on 20 October 2009
Absolutely cracking cookbook! Although I got it for my kids, who have used it with great ease, I also use it myself quite a bit! The recipes are straight-forward and easy to follow, and each one I've tried has come out well. The lasagne in particular is lovely, and the tagliatelle carbonara, and the rich chocolate cake! Highly recommended for young, budding cooks!
on 27 February 2010
What a great book. It's easy to read, clear and has lovely receipes and pictures so the kids know what its supposed to look like. The receipes are not the usual ones you get in most kids cook books, its much more exciting for the kids but with really good receipes. I think this book would be an ideal gift for children of any age. My son is 13 and loved the book and has made many of the receipes. So if your looking for a good kids cook book, look no more. A must for budding cooks. This book would also be great for new cooks try it and see.
on 28 February 2010
Based on the previous reviews I bought this cookbook for my grandson aged 7. He has had so much fun this weekend choosing recipes for a family dinner and (with help from his Mum) making it. He chose Leek and Potato Soup, Fresh Baked Bread Rolls, Tagliatelle Carbonara, and Creamy Raspberry Ice cream. Although I have yet to see this book, I can recommend it based on my grandson's experience - reported to me via the telephone every hour or so ! The whole dinner was also a good educational experience, from choosing the ingredients to weighing them out - seeing the yeast rise was a great surprise ! It seems to me that there is a great variety of recipes in the book and they seemed to be ideally based on stimulating children's interest by making them challenging but not too difficult to make with an adults help.
on 16 January 2015
My seven year old daughter got this book for Christmas. I was initially uncertain that it could offer anything new that we hadn't already discovered in 2-3 other cookbooks we have that are aimed at kids in the kitchen. Already it is a big favourite, there are of course some repeats but a good variety of new and simple savoury dishes and a lot of additional information such as the many varied ways you can prepare potatoes for a change.

The layout and illustrations are inviting and easy to follow and there are a number of 'sweet treats' already booked in to make for the next birthday / holiday occassion. I like that many of these are fruits based and not all chocolate coated and sugar filled.

A great book for inspiring young chefs to eat healthily and a varied diet.
on 27 January 2011
I love this book it has great recipes that are simple and quick compared to those fancy books with crazy recipes in them that are impossible to make. I bought it for myself (I'm not a kid haha) and I find it great - even my mum and friends have stolen recipes out of it. But if you were buying for a child I'm sure they would love it too with all the lovely pictures and sketches and you'd love eating it after.
The seller was grand - recieved the book with in the time estimate given but it did take over a week longer than another book I bought at the same time but from a different seller. I would buy from them again.
on 22 April 2013
This book was recommended to me. I bought it so that my grandsons could help me with cooking when they come round. They love to look through the book to chose a recipe from a good variety. The boys are three and five can't wait to make the recipe and taste the finished product and, despite the chaos we have a great time!!