Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 January 2008
Like the other reviewer, I was drawn to this book by the cover...beautifully illustrated. My 5 year old loves looking at the pictures and the bite sized chunks of text ensure he isn't overwhelmed with information. I've learned some new stuff too with this and we read it over and over. A most useful addition to our collection. I an also recommend the Plant Earth book in this series too and we'll be buying some of the other titles most definitely.
on 9 March 2017
Bought this for my son who is mad about the moon. Has been a really useful incentive to read more.
on 24 April 2016
Great beginners book for my grandson, which arrived when expected
on 15 March 2013
I ' ve discovered lately Usborne books. They are very well written and colours and pictures attract the attention of children . My child has already learnt many new things thanks to this book. I will definetely buy more of various subjects.
on 4 August 2017
No problems Thank you
on 13 November 2009
A great book for my four year old to look at and understand the pictures - it helps with the school projects.
on 11 January 2011
Bought for my 4 year old son as he was learning about the solar system at his nursery. He loves it and has already learnt a lot from it. The way it's written is easy for children to understand without being boring, and the pictures are excellent too.
on 3 April 2010
Bought this for my 6 year old. She loves it as a story book as well as learning all the facts. A perfect way to learn.
on 13 June 2007
When I bought this book I thought it too old for my 4 year old son, but he liked the cover so I got it thinking it would be handy later and read it to him at bedtime assuming he would just look at the pictures. The next day, after just one reading, he was quoting bits back at me and asking questions. I bought another book in the series and the same thing happened. The bite size sentences are well written, easy to read and easy for a child to understand and relate to. Thoroughly recommend it and am avidly collecting the whole series now (he saw the rest of the titles on the back sleeve and got extremely excited!)
on 12 May 2010
A brilliant, informative little book, that will appeal to any inquisitive young person wanting to know more about the universe.