on 17 October 2017
Firstly, I can't comment on the story - I didn't get that far.

The printing of the book is awful. I've got one chapter through and have stopped, which is annoying too because the story was good. However it's punctuated with some serious printing and publishing errors.

* There are no page numbers
* The font size and page width make for a really awkward read and very long pages.
* One page started mid-way through a sentence that was at the bottom of that page...
* The book is just plain ugly and doesn't fit on shelves.
* One chapter has it's title at the bottom of a page but the contents starts overleaf.

I understand this page shows review for different published versions - including audio and kindle. I'm refereeing to the white paperback version with the portrait on the front. I don't know whether that's Verne or Fogg to be honest.
on 9 May 2017
After reading this I would love to travel the world and re-create the way Phileas Fogg did it, sadly I don't think I'll very have the founds to do it or be able to get the time of work
on 22 February 2017
Good condition
on 11 May 2017
Reread this after 50 years and still as good a I remember it. Makes a change from a lot of modern stories.
on 3 October 2017
book is good order as described
on 24 July 2017
It arrived in great condition, Thanks
on 17 October 2017
Good read
on 22 May 2017
suitable level to read to my Primary 3 class to enjoy this classic as aprt of our travel and transport topic
on 3 August 2017
Book arrived as if brand new. Very pleased with the speed of the delivery.
on 20 January 2013
My son is reading this now and he enjoys it a lot. This abridged version is absolutely a great way to introduce your kids to classic books. The language is simple and easy for a children to understand.