Customer reviews

Dot-to-Dot Nature (Usborne Dot-to-dot)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 October 2013
The book arrived on time and was well packaged, it was given as a prize in pass the parcel the child who won it looked through it and said "wow this is great" his mother was impressed with it as well. I brought four different books and kept two for my kids. I would buy more.
on 6 August 2017
lovely dot to dot book, good quality with it being Usbourne
on 14 December 2013
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my granddaughter for christmas. As you would expect from Usborne Books, the quality is superb, and I like the fact that each page has a scene which incorporates the dot-to-dot puzzle. Excellent value for money.
on 13 August 2017
Great books for helping to learn number recognition, bought for someone who can count but not know what the numbers look like.
on 11 March 2016
A really well designed book for kids, my 4 year old absolutely loves it. Great use of colours and well laid out.

My only issue is there isn't that many pages inside, but for the price it's what you'd expect.
on 14 March 2017
Was fine in a few days
on 14 December 2010
We've recently entered the 'dot-to-dot' phase but I have been disappointed with other books that have squashed up or poorly printed numbers that make it hard for a reception child to follow. These have clear precise numbers but sufficiently intricate patterns to keep a rising 5 entertained, so much so that I ordered the whole series!
on 17 June 2017
Unfortunately my grandson isn't in to dot to dot yet, but I think this book is great. Big numbers, do good to follow
on 11 February 2011
This series is everything you hope a dot-to-dot book will be, but so rarely is: good quality printing, numbers 1 to 50 written across the bottom as a guide, different colour dots to draw several thing per page etc. Helped my 4 year-old to recognize written numbers above 10.
on 15 April 2015
Useful for rehab purposes, good range of easy and harder exercises.