on 11 February 2009
I bought this for my very inquisitive 4 year old boy for Christmas and it's become a family hit.

There's loads of information but each part is just a few sentences long making it easy for younger kids to digest.

The section on space is especially good and has been very helpful for our Year 1 daughters school work.

Highly recommended as a way of getting your kids interested in the world around them.
on 5 January 2012
A great first encyclopaedia, introduces a wide range of topics and has good illustrations and photo's accompanying clear, easy to understand text. Both my children have enjoyed it, aged 4(girl)and 5 (boy) when I first bought it, now aged 6 and 7 and we still dip into it.
on 21 February 2011
This book is beautifully illustrated and has had my children intrigued since it arrived and at 20 months and 5 yrs old, that can be hard to achieve. The 5 yr old is getting some of those questioned answered about the world around him I just don't know and the baby loves the colourful pictures. Totally recommend this for younger children.
on 16 August 2015
Chose this for my 4yr old and she loves it. Great book written in a way she can enjoy and understand
on 19 June 2015
It's a bite better than the other's
on 20 July 2015
Excellent book. Highly recommend.