Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 September 2015
You can't go wrong with Usborne books.
on 5 January 2014
i would have given this full star rating but the text and book was smaller than i was expecting. therefore better for older children, over 8 years onwards . quality of diagrams text and contents are excellent , Usborne books had never disappointed me , grand daughter loves it and it backed up things she was learning in school .
on 14 January 2013
Got this for my nephew
My bro and his wife were thrilled as my nephew loves learning and is always asking questions so this is ideal
on 23 May 2013
Bought for my five year old son who loves it as it is so easy to use and has loads of child friendly info
on 12 October 2008
This is an amazing book for kids, my absolute favourite as a budding geek, I'm so pleased to see it released in small format. I bought it for old time's sake and it's everything i remember. Unrelentingly awesome.
on 20 February 2013
I bought it for my six year old and she is thoroughly enjoying it. It has explanations about questions kids ask during this age , its proving invaluable
on 9 October 2014
Good condition. My wife had this book 20 over years ago and she lost it when she moved house. She loves the book so much and now our daughter is reading the exact same book again. Kudos!
on 6 July 2013
My 3yr old is not too keen about this book,but i love it-small,hard covers,bright pictures and lots of interesting things to remind yourself and check your knowledge.
on 19 October 2013
This book was in excellent condition and the child I gave it to so thrilled with it. They love reading it!
on 18 May 2014
New Guinea is the second largest island in the world, but is not mentioned - a pity, as I bought it for a child in Papua New Guinea.....
7 continents are mentioned but not listed - where is Oceania? - and no Pacific nations appear.
Perhaps Usbourne could put this right in a new edition?