on 10 February 2014
I would certainly recommend this book for anyone, just getting started with the profession of Face-Painting. It is put to constantly improve as one goes along.
on 8 June 2012
I bought this for my daughter to use at a party in July and she has been practicing on all the family, good value and great fun
on 29 May 2011
I bought this book to give me ideas as I had volunteered to do face painting for a pre-school easter charity event. This book is ok if you're looking for a 'how to' guide on the basics, however it lacked up to date ideas and techniques. I didn't really use it in the end.
on 19 December 2012
Great value for money, does exactly what the front cover says. Very colourful and easy to do. My daughter loved it.
on 6 May 2014
I am just starting to look at face painting as a hobby and this is an easy to understand book.
on 17 May 2015
So not worth the money
It's more like a leaflet than book, defo not worth 4.99! And said free delivery but I've been charged for delivery so came to 7.24! So disappointed Defford would not buy from them again, do not buy waste of money it's worth £1
And the designs inside are not what kids want on there face, there's like 3 decent designs and that's it.
on 9 August 2011
It was an ok book, some of the designs were a little old fashioned. Face painting has become more advanced and so a little disappointed. However the techniques shown were helpful.
on 21 March 2013
Good little book but its not very basic so if your just doing a party for your little one like me, you could do with some skills!
on 18 September 2015
Not many my kids wanted to have and didn't seem to be very popular faces.
on 18 May 2016
great ideas in this book & been used several times at nursery/playgroups.