Customer reviews

Handa's Surprise
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 June 2017
A fun story. I used it to read to the Toddler Group. I bought the different fruit illustrated in the story. The children loved re-enacting the sequence of the story where different animals pinch then eat the fruit. Lots of fun.
on 5 March 2017
Great resource for the classroom to encourage positive relationships as well as being a good read for the children.
on 26 April 2014
I would definitely recommend this book. My 3 year old loves it and the visuals are bright and lovely. My only fault is that it does not have enough text/substance. I often have to add adjectives to the story to make the book more interesting...but the beautiful pictures make up for it I suppose.
on 23 May 2017
Really good condition
on 29 April 2017
This is a real favourite and we role played it in the class. All the children enjoyed being animals and learning about the different fruits.
Beautiful and colourful illustrations.
on 10 October 2015
Fantastic multicultural book. Will be great to use in my classroom! Can create so many tasks to link with it.
on 9 August 2017
brilliant story
on 27 May 2017
Great book for children
on 10 March 2017
great condition
on 25 May 2017
Excellent book and excellent condition.