on 17 November 2013
a great guide for this game. it covers all the main game aspect very well without ruining the need to roam and find all the hidden stuff.
on 5 October 2014
Husband loved it, very helpful. Quick service
on 2 December 2013
The bonus cards that come with it are amazing. Definitely a must for any batman fan. Only grip is that some riddler pack to not correspond to the pictures shown
on 28 February 2014
I used this Strategy Guide to help me with the Riddler challenges because I'm bad at solving puzzles, not only just for that but also because I really like the Art pieces you get with it of Batman, The Joker, and Deathstroke.

Would suggest getting this but you could just go to other places on the internet to find how-to-guides but if you are a fan of the Arkham Series and like to collect those sort of DC Comic stuff. I would Totally suggest getting this just for the extra info you get with it about the game and its characters, and the help with the Arkham Blackgate PS-Vita game.
on 22 December 2013
I found this really helpful but there were some incorrect locations which I didn't realise were the guides mistake until day 2
on 30 December 2013
An in depth guide, easy to follow, a great buy. If all the Bradygames Signature Guides are as good as this one then I will be buying them for my next games.

I have not played the previous Batman Arkham games so this was a great purchase for me, it teaches you the basics but also gives you vital tips.

This guide helps you enjoy the game much more as you tend take your time and explore more.

A very well earned 5 Stars.
on 2 December 2013
Great item well worth the money huge batman fan so part of a collection a must have if your a fan.
on 18 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter and she said it was really good. Delivery was very quick although as many guides come wrapped in plastic to protect them, this one didn't and the corners were bent because of our moody mail man. However it's a good buy and I would recommend to others who are batman game fans.
on 9 January 2015
I would love to finish this game as its my faourite Batman game so far and have found this guide indispensible, l have found the online walkthrus incomplete and apart from one omittance so far in this guide l'm well pleased !...
on 29 January 2014
Beautiful art work and great story walk through. Buy as collectors piece. A book of art. Love it. Any fan of the games will find this useful to unlock all missions and achievable trophies.