Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2014
My seven year old son loves this guide. He uses it not only to help him to go through difficult parts of the game, but also as a book to gain more knowledge about his favourites skylanders!
Great product for the great price!
on 28 February 2014
Bought for my 6 year old son who is skylander mad !! Normally its a challenge to get him to read and sit still longer than 5 minutes but with this book it was magic !! Loaded with information he loves it.
on 15 December 2015
Quick delivery and just as described. Cheap and my 8 yr old will love reading it. It looks jam packed with game information. The book is floppy like a telephone directory so I would of prefered a hard back cover. But I don't think my little man will mind!!
on 28 February 2014
Excellent guide, it has detailed listings and descriptions for all collectables (hats, treasures etc), and it is very easy to follow.
on 27 January 2014
My son wanted Skylanders for his birthday and I did not know where to start! This book is packed with information and helpful tips.Invaluable to us beginners.
on 30 November 2013
Fast delivery, just what I was looking for for my son who is mad about sky lander giants so it's a perfect gift for him
on 2 December 2013
Bought this for my son who is new to Skylanders and has asked for the starter pack for Christmas. I was expecting a pocket size book but it is more like A4 and the pages are of good quality.
Can't really comment on the content of the book as I know nothing about Skylanders, but it looks like it contains a lot of info!
on 2 September 2014
Excellent guide, however it doesn't say how to do each quest for each element which is a problem as FIre and Life were problematic to Gold. But still worth 5* due to the detail of the level guides.
on 6 June 2014
My son is 6 and loves Skylanders. He hasn't put this book down since he got it a month ago. Ab loves it! It's full of information about all the swap force and giants.
on 9 July 2014
Great product, especially for families that are new to Skylanders - good price.