TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 December 2012
This is the guide for the Dishonored game and states that it will work for the PS3, Xbox and PC versions of the game.

The guide starts with brief biographies of the main characters. Enemy types come after the "walkthrough" section.

The book covers bone charms and runes, weapons and gadgets; as well as the collections (Sokolov paintings and books).

The "walkthrough" has base maps and lots of screen shots to illustrate the areas that you are playing.

I have a large number of game guide, I always buy one once I've finished the game, and then read it too see what I have missed - and I always miss things. Once I have an idea of what I've missed I can then play through again and see if I can grab all the collectables and look for those areas which I have missed.

I have to say that, in comparison to many of my other game guides, this is a little on the poor side. To be honest it gives the impression that it was written by someone who didn't really want to do it, or didn't particularly like the game, and it comes through in the writing.

It isn't the best guide I have, but it isn't the worst either.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 February 2016
This is probably one of the most useful strategy guides I have ever bought. This guide is very detailed and comprehensive and can help you finish quests faster, and complete the game the most efficient way possible.
on 24 December 2014
Great guide, covers just about everything you need to know to collect things and the maps so you know where to go. It also covers
different ways to play, either hack 'n' slash or stealthily (or a bit of both) with the walkthrough. I will definitely use the guide again with my next play.
on 22 March 2014
There are two ways to play this game - crash and bash your way though, or to take it stealthily and avoid all trouble - and detection. The two ways are very different - in the routes taken and the gameplay as a result of one's actions: this book details both ways to play. This means you get two games in one - play it both ways (but not at the same time!) with this books guidance. Worth the money!
on 11 December 2012
This is a very good guide, excellent help for the game since now all games come with literally no
Printed manuals....but it's not perfect!! If you want a complete reference or an excel-like sheet for everything
Be carefull! But honestly is a very good guide!
on 2 March 2013
This guide is very helpful and helps you find every last item in the guide. This guide is very helpful for players who want to complete the game with low chaos and shows were all the ruins and bone charms are, it also tells you which powers are best for completing the game with low chaos. It also gives a high chaos walkthrough, maps of every area, a backstory on all the characters, backstory on the game, controls, list of enemies and their weaknesses/strenghts etc., list of acheivements and interview with the developers. This is overall a great guide and can really help you if you are stuck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2016
on 2 November 2015
excellent guide
on 23 July 2014
very good guide
on 13 March 2013
I read about this in Computer Active & enjoyed playing the game. I would recommend this to other gamesters too.