on 25 November 2015
This guide is invaluable when you need an extra helping hand playing this game. I used it to help find many of the secrets, which helps give you weapons at the safe (save point) that never go away. The guide is also great for tips in many other areas of the game and also for progressing in the game itself. I had at least one point where I was stuck and didn't or could move on and the guide helped me to know what had to be done or what I was missing. I got close to completing this game and then my laptop died on me so I had to begin again. But I love this guide. Can't recommend it enough.
on 27 July 2003
OK, so cheats never prosper, well that may be true, but 'cheating' with this book will certainly help you to squeeze every drop of playability from GTA3 Vice City.
There comes a time in every game where frustration rears it's ugly head and in these situations it is great to be able to reach for a strategy guide (better than trawling the web, dodging a million pop-up windows! looking for an answer...)
The guide tells you everthing you ever needed to know about all of the missions and secrets in this excellent game, use it when you need it and you'll play GTA4 VC to the very end.