Customer reviews

on 19 March 2002
I thought I had this game virtually mastered. I had finished the game on normal, got 5 S ranks and finished 5 of the secret missions. Then I bought this guide. I've done all of the secret missions, got an S rank on 90% of the levels (damn that 17th mission) and have almost completed the game on the Dante Must Die difficulty. Now I truly am the master. Buy this book, if you have the game obviously. Also if you don't have the game buy it now! It's one of the best games on the PS2 and everything you do looks cool (even if you didn't mean to do it).
on 3 March 2003
This guide not only helped me finish the game, but rekindled a love for it. I originally bought this guide to help me through the normal mode, but using it: eventually finished Easy, normal, Hard and 'Dante must die' difficulty in order to unlock all the secrets and just for the challenge. If you are bored of the game - or stuck this is will help you out! One of the greatest strategy guides ever produced for what is: one of the greatest computer games (minus FFVIII of course) ever to be produced. It will not dissapoint
on 8 January 2014
best guide going for DMC games ( XBOX 360) PS3 / 4 really good and informative lil gem here, great colourful artwork is also included inside of this books and different ways of playing the game! It's a must buy for any DMC fan! "JackPot" ;)
on 23 February 2003
When I had bought Devil May Cry, I had a little trouble, so I ordered this book. When I had received it, I was stunned and amazed. This book contains all the information that you will need for the game. All the secret missions, a complete walkthrough to the game and info on the enemies and bosses. Top tips are also given and the secret things that can be uncovered. I breezed through the game with this book on my hands and beated the bosses easily using the info on bosses. If you think that you have completed the game, read this book and see what you have missed or see everything in detail. This is a must!
on 9 July 2016
Great guide with all secrets exposed.