on 17 November 2009
This book is a children's version of who moved my cheese by Spencer Johnson.
It is the same story as the adult version, about the mice and the little people and how they learn to cope with change in their lives.
The pictures are colourful and fun.
What I like about this book the most is its lateral approach to discussing change.
There are no judgments made about the characters, each one follows their instincts and the story shows how each characters actions result in their life situation.
I think Children will see which are the most sensible choices without it needing to be pointed out to them and that is the point of the book really.
Finding new cheese, when the old cheese runs out!
I think parents would enjoy reading this book with their younger children but it is the sort of book you would keep on returning to for its feel good factor if you were an older child.
on 5 May 2009
So simple, yet so true. This is an easy read and would make a good bedtime book for your children. I bought it for my adult students, who have mental health difficulties. I have also bought the adult version. The children's version will be good for adults with some sort of reading or concentration difficulties. I hope that my students will be able to equate to this story and find their friends, families or themselves within the pages. Some will be inspired to move on, while others may not see the meaning and remain stuck. That's OK, because we all have our own path to follow. I hope that my colleagues will also benefit from a quick read.

Change is inevitable, so the quicker we can adapt; the better.
on 20 April 2017
I understand that the book needed to be simple to be applicable to multiple audience but it was very simply written; almost as though a teenager had written it. Pardon the pun; but it was a little cheesy at times but had a good point that we all should learn from.
on 14 June 2017
Fantastic, Always think outside the box! Great for sales persons to read but idf the kids want a story then read it to them as well.
on 24 July 2017
A small book with a big message. A must for everyone
on 19 April 2017
Good book but the analogy is a little childish.
on 30 May 2017
Good corporate books
on 31 March 2017
Excellent book...a fictional story with some very powerful messages. Highly revommend to those in network marketing
on 22 September 2013
I read it in two short train rides, to and from work. It's a book that makes you want to take a look at the bigger picture in your life. Worth passing it on to others for sure - even a young child that is.
on 21 April 2017
Love this little read. So simple and easy to read. I buy them for clients.