Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 May 2011
I recently purchased this excellent pack of two Cds from Amazon. Jim Rohn is excellent and is well known in the world of Business. I listen to them every day while driving around, to keep my focus on why I am doing what I am in my life. It is very inspirational. I recommend it to all who need direction in self motivation. Jim Rohn will be missed, He has left us with a valuable legacy of how to succeed in life.
on 21 April 2008
As this cd started I wondered if I could cope with the pronounced southern drawl, to to my amazement I ended up loving it. The way Jim talks makes me smile and even laugh out loud yet his message hits home so hard it takes your breath away. Superb value for money!
on 27 December 2009
Always loved Jim Rohn and he died on Decemeber 5th 2009 and the world lost a mentor but he has left behind for us all a lot of wisdom to help ourselfs to become better in all are lifes. I cant really write anymore as you need to buy his products to really understand the full impact of this great man-R.I.P Jim Rohn Septemeber 17th 1930- December 5th 2009...... I owe you a lot.
on 26 December 2009
Good material recommended for those who seek a productive change in their personal and professional lives.

If you have not listen to this fully; you have not listen to anything at all in motivational field.

It's impresive and highly recommended.
on 2 April 2012
This was my first 'Jim Rohn' audio CD which I purchased to listen to on my way to work in the car. I have to say that is is possibly my favorite 'educational/self help' CD. Jim Rohn is a great speaker with great advice. It's very easy to listen too (I've struggled with some others authors being either 'over the top' or a bit boring). I found it very therapeutic and very funny in parts! I have gone back and listened to it repeatedly it's that good. I would definitely recommend it.
on 20 March 2011
if your life is not going right and everything is against you left Jim put you on the right path. It's painful but exhilarating. Thank you Jim...RIP
on 10 December 2010
This is simply the best self development material I have ever come across.
If you want to laugh out loud on your way to work on a Monday morning and arrive inspired and ready to deal with what the week has to throw at you buy this - of courrse!
on 7 August 2012
Very easy to follow through the very enthusiastic author, with great examples of everyday and advises of how to handle difficulties. Embrace a new philosophy of living.
on 4 January 2012
If you have already heard of Jim Rohn you won't need to read this - just buy it.

If you haven't come across him yet then it's time to discover this amazing man. Sadly Jim Rohn passed away in 2010 but his work lives on through his books and audio programs (jimrohn.com). An inspirirng person with some fantastic thoughts to share with anyone looking for ways to implement changes in thier life on whatever level.

Check out some of his work on youtube etc first if you want and be prepared to amazed by this truly genuine man. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2013
I started listning to Jim Rohn, Les Brown and Robin Sharma over a year ago and it's improved my life and career dramatically. I've heard snippets of this from Jim, never the full story. A fantastic investment.