Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 April 2017
Good exercise and personal info read gives u a peak into the behind the scenes of his wwe career and return from injury
on 6 August 2005
I was a bit dubious about reading this book, but once i started reading it, i found it interesting as he talks about his attitude to body building and wrestling, also how he proves that not to give up, even with his quad injury, anything can be done, i'd recomend reading it,
on 18 October 2006
I bought this book as a wrestling fan and was not dissapointed and it was a nice added bonus that it went into such detail regards weight training giving tips on routines and nutrition as well allowing an insight in to his life.
on 16 July 2016
Want to get in better shape? Don't do this heavy/light workout type deal. It's too complicated. Why HHH has recommended this to an average everyday gym goer is beyond me. I think someone asked him to put his name on it to cash in. Also, as he even points out, he works to blend a b and c to be a wrestler, so this world is for him. The problem with books is the sets and repetitions. There is no reason o believe you can find one that will suit you outside of day Dolph Lundgren's book with the fourth program where the idea is hit the entire body in an hour for times when you're limited. I'm giving this three because there are two bits of advice he gave which I found to be of immeasurable help, but the thought of doing light and heavy just to get into shape is absurd. A typical week is 3 days split up with chest, triceps and shoulders on the first and last to go with the back, biceps and legs on day three. Trust me, go to a good gym and tell an instructor ( a real one, not some 20 year old who think they know everything) what you want to do with fat and muscle in detail and your body type (ectomorph, endo' or meso') and he or she will tell you what to do and most importantly the sets and repetitions. I hope this is of help and thanks for reading. My advice is based on my own past mistakes.
on 27 March 2006
I have been a fan of wrestling for many years, but lost interest over the last few months, I began weight training a few weeks ago but needed some inspiration. I saw HHH had released a book, so I decided to give it a go. To say the least I was very pleased, the book covers everything a beginner needs to get started as well as a very small biography, you don't have to be a fan of WWE to enjoy this book, just keen to learn about the art of body building. He gives you an insight to his daily routines, and diets, as well as teaching you the best way to perform the training.
on 22 December 2004
This book is not only a body building book, its a mini-autobiography, every alternating chapter is a chapter of a pivotal moment in his life. from going to wcw, to wwf, to winning, to the clique, to rehab.
Although its a good read,its not worth it if you're not a body builder or like to train.
He gives a great taining regime, which was in Muscle and Fitness last month for £4 but this ones more detailed,and can really help beginners and moderate weight lifters.
Its not an advanced bodybuiler's book.
Don't buy this book if you're in it for the 'stories' part. The book is a bodybuilding book,and the entire thing can be read in just over a day.
Still, excellent nutrition and weightlifting tips.
VINE VOICEon 28 March 2011
I've just started becoming more active in a training regime so I was looking around for books or any sort of guides I could find. That is when I came across this book "Making The Game", If I'm wanting to build a better physique I thought there was no one better than Triple H himself, to help me with it.

The book contains various exercises that you could add to your own plan as well as touching on a diet plan. The information contained within the book is fairly comprehensive as Triple H is no slouch himself. With a bodybuilding background and a successful career in Pro Wrestling in terms of being physically fit Triple H, most certainly knows what he is talking about.

The other great thing about this book is that it guides you through Triple H's career itself from his humble beginnings to a multi-time World Champion so it's not just a purely workout based book. I enjoyed reading the book a lot, if you're into Pro Wrestling you will too. I've found Triple H's book has helped me to improve my routine and more than anything as other reviewers have said to be an inspiration. 8/10. John Mitchell.
on 31 August 2009
I purchased this book because of the weight training information it offered. To my pleasant surprise I found that along side weight training tips it also contained an excellent and informative history of Triple H's carreer. The book also gives an interesting incite into the different management styles of the old WWE and WCW wrestling organizations in the 1990's. The book is well presented with plenty of photographs to support the text. Highly recommmended for wrestling fans and will be of use and inspiration to young people developing an interest in body building.
on 1 February 2011
I didnt even know this book existed till i was browsing the net one lucky day. Then i stumbled on this quality book full of information on nutrition and trainig tips. I was in the dark with my current plan and not really making as much progress as I would of hoped for, it has really opened my eyes to a lot of things that I was going through, the GAME went through aswell. All in all if you are a wrestling fan or just want to start training the grab this book.,
on 29 December 2016
This is a book about bodybuilding and I Personally enjoyed, being a huge Triple H fan. The one thing I loved was how the book was constructed there are chapters about beginners advice to how use the equipment's in training to how to eat to even having a bodybuilding plan, wear it shows you what exercise to do on what day for an entire week. Which really helped me. So I would really recommend it