on 29 November 2000
This is one of the best Roswell books I have ever read and I have read them all. The atory centres around they gang trying to save Max from the councieness. The story was very moving and brought the whole gang together fighting to save max's life and send Micheals brother home. The gang try to opern another worm hole strog anough to destroy the councienness and send Micheals brother home. Micheals brother wants him to come with him along with Max and Isabel. Can Micheal leave Miria, and will max be saved I won't tell you you will have to read the book, but what I will say is you will be in for a few suprises.
on 30 December 2000
The final Roswell book is just as good as the rest, and definitely worth reading. The group are all pulled together, by the death of Adam, and the fight to save Max from the conscience. It keeps you o the edge off your seat till the end, as do te other Roswell books, but you don't feel the need to read more of them, you feel like its finished at last, and that the group won't have any more problems at all. It's definitely one of the best books in the Roswell series.
on 11 March 2001
By the time I reached number 10 of the Roswell series I couldn't think what else could happen in this final book that hadn't happened in the others, but I was in for a shock. The beginning was great, and the end was even better. I won't say what happens, but it was the best ending that could ever happen. It was also very sad...but you'll have to read it to find out what happens. All the charaters in the book are traumatised by Max's connection to the collective consciousness, and Maria can't figure what Micheal wants from her. This is a great book, and I definatly give it five stars.
on 3 March 2001
i bought the book becasue Jason Behr is amazing but as i was reading i never wanted to put it down the book is also amazing
on 23 November 2001
This book was really really great. I didn't know what to expect when I got to number 10 but this was definitely the best in the series! I cudn't put it down and had tears in my eyes throughout. I don't want to give the plot away, but at least Michael finally got his act together!
on 29 June 2001
I really, really liked this book, it was excellent, okay technically they aren't very well written but I own the set and i've enjoyed reading them all. The book's really exciting although it's sad in places and the end's not what you think it's gonna be!!
on 29 September 2013
Fabulous series. I was reading the last book slowly trying not to reach the end. What a good series, you will love the books if you enjoyed the tv series. I highly recommend the books.
on 7 August 2015