Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 February 2012
The book is great as a guide for teanagers. I bought it for my son when he was 12 and I have never regreted it. I occasionally encourage him to go over it again and use it as a reference material as he grows older and faces the challenges of teanage years.

I have read the book myself and have ordered several copies as present for young adults especially as they rich 13years when they are getting exited. I also make sure I have a copy on my self to give out anytime the oppportunity comes. I gave the last copy to a friends son and he has introduced it to everyone it his school.
on 5 November 2014
Bought this for a 17 year old, after having read the original "7 habits" book. Just wish it was around when I was a teenager. This book will make a young girl's life so much easier.
on 17 November 2013
The only thing wrong with this book is the use of the wording "teenager" in the title. It is good for all young people and in fact older ones like me!
on 11 July 2009
This book is perfect for teenagers to read and really can change their lives.

Each habit is great and the book is very easy to understand and the book has a great chatty style and doesn't feel like you are being lectured.

Also, the book is great for adults because the the lessons book teaches can be applied to your life to!
on 9 January 2015
I'm sure the content of this book is fine (I have read both the adult and children's version and liked both) but there is no way my teenage son will sit down and read this - tiny text, much too much of it, could have been much shorter, snappier and more visually appealing. A wasted purchase.
on 10 June 2000
Hi, I'm a 15 year old who has read this book. My mum had Stephen R. Covey's book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People". I always noticed it on the shelf and one day decided to have a read. I was amazed at what i was reading, it seemed like the book was breaking through any doors I had previously though to be closed to me. Anyway I have bought and read this book now and would like to know what relations Stephen and Sean Covey are. Buy this book it is great.
on 21 May 2014
I'm a great fan of the 7 Habits and wished I'd found it earlier - not wanting my daughter to experience the same I bought this teenage version. I've read this version for myself and love the way that it gets the same messages across to a teenage audience. I would highly recommend this to teenagers and adults who enjoy a light read.
on 30 January 2011
I found this book very readable and inspiring and although this book is aimed at teens I actually thought it was great for adults. I found the book by Sean Coveys father Steve a bit hard going - a bit dry, but this book is completely the opposite. I highly recommend it for adults and teens alike.
on 4 February 2015
Not suitable for a teenager who is not already interested in cultivating these habits and whose peers are not from this sort of world. Not an easy read either for teens whose literacy skills aren't great.

Bear in mind who Sean Covey's Dad is and consider the difference between his dinnertime conversations and that of teens from different backgrounds, expectations and 'norms'.
on 26 November 2012
Was highly reccommend to me and glad it was. A great book and one that is very difficult to put done. HIGHLY would pass on this book to be added to friend's must reads.