on 4 January 2011
I love these 'Pocket Posh' books and have bought four different ones. They are smart looking, with fantastic designed covers that just fit nicely in your pocket or handbag. With 100 puzzles in each book they are great value (especially compared to high street prices). They are well made books, I can see them lasting until I've finished the puzzles (no pages falling out etc). The puzzles themselves are really good too. I would highly recommend them for all age groups. K
on 6 January 2014
I bought this for a retired family member who likes to keep their brain ticking, and they love it! The puzzles aren't too difficult for the average person, but they're hard enough to stimulate the mind.
on 18 July 2013
Great for a present for all those puzzle lovers, fits in my handbag perfectly and useful for those short train/tube journeys, would like to see more variety of puzzles but I'll be buying the other editions too.
on 8 May 2013
The puzzle book is a great find, it is packed with brain teasers which will keep the grey matter thriving. The book is well made and neat. I will buy another soon.
on 19 December 2013
love this product, had my eye on them for ages for my grandparents for Christmas, would highly recommend, a high quality product
on 5 January 2011
We have a number of friends who love puzzle books especially when they're on holiday. This was a perfect gift as it offered a wide variety of puzzles in a compact book.
on 25 September 2015
I had expected a slightly higher quality of puzzles given the reviews, but perhaps I chose the wrong book for me. I bought this for myself, but I think if it had been received as a gift or given as one, it would be a bit more exciting! Looks beautiful, and I shall still be using it on my travels.
on 3 January 2016
Bought this for a Christmas present but as we are older we found the writing quite small and hard to read. Puzzles are okay though
on 14 July 2015
Mum liked this. She likes all this puzzle stuff and was really happy about this present shortly before their holiday.
on 7 January 2016
Fun puzzles to pass the time on long haul flight - compact and easy to carry in handbag