on 12 September 2016
Ken Blanchard explains what it really means to care about your customers. And i mean in a sincere way, without any shady tricks.
This book will explain to you what are the core principles starting and running a business which your customers trust and are highly likely to visit again.
Do not expect to get some elaborate business plans from this book.. What youll get out of it are the foundations. All the lines in between you will have to fill in by yourself.
I want to start a small business of my own and after reading this book i am feeling more confident as it underlined my believes of how a company should be operating.
Definitely i would recommend this book to a friend.
on 18 January 2018
A fantastic book in the One Minute Manager series. If you enjoy reading about management techniques this is a great read; for both beginners and experts.
on 16 November 2015
I love Ken Blanchards books. They are quick and easy to read and pass on a message in a clear and simple to understand way by telling little stories that put everything into context. I shall be sharing it with work colleagues to see if we can come up with some ideas on how to create 'Raving Fans'
on 20 February 2016
Nothing special about this book, or maybe i read to much on the subject already, if you are new to loyality/costumer service you should read it as a starter.
on 19 September 2011
I love these books. This one though is the only one I've read (believe me I've read a lot!) that didn't supply clarity or revelation.

I found this rather too obvious. I guess I'm already doing the right things at work because this book didn't add to the sum of my knowledge.

Usually I appreciate the clarity with which this range (One Minute Manager, Gung Ho) cut through the confusion to expose the nub of the matter. Raving Fans just didn't do it for me. I'm not convinced by it - usually I buy hook line and sinker into anything Ken Blanchard says. I didn't buy into Raving Fans though.

I think it felt a little "grasping at theories" and seemed over-complicated.

Read it though - who'd like to leave a gap in reading the whole series?!
on 3 June 2014
This is a very short and quick read suitable for customer service enthusiasts. The narration style may seem cringe worthy at times but delivers excellent message throughout the book. Although it's a small book, it;s important to analyse the details in the story and think about how you can apply them to your business. We used this for training sessions analysing 10-20 pages per 1 hour session.
on 10 October 2016
This is a great book reinforcing the importance of great customer service. Good customer service is no longer an option - businesses need to deliver great customer service, to turn their customers into raving fans
on 4 December 2016
2nd purchase !!!!
on 31 May 2017
Excellent book for customer service
on 2 October 2015
An excellent read and invaluable customer service guide, got through it in 2 hours and really felt I had obtained a whole new perspective in such a short time!