Customer reviews

on 21 May 2014
I absolutely love this deck. Beautiful matte cardstock (one of the best examples of what Lo Scarabeo can do, in my opinion), they shuffle like a dream.
The artwork comes from a world of its own: it has magical creatures in it but they are not the usual fairy tale team. I find it beautiful and it allows me to work on my intuition, but if you like precise detail and symbolism, you might be less enthusiastic than I am.
The meanings do not follow closely the traditional RWS ones. I guess that if you wanted, you might try to make them fit, but I think that this deck is a wonderful tool to explore a new aspect of tarot.
Each card is one half of the original picture, the other half being one of the other cards. You can find interesting connections between the cards this way, or choose to consider that if both cards of the pair appear in a reading, then they are given a special significance.
on 24 April 2017
eerie energy from these cards.
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2014
A great deck of cards, but not for using in the ordinary way. The mystical and slightly unfocussed designs are more likely to lend themselves to readings that are based more on spiritual and philosophical development than mundane events.

The designs are highly imaginative and make good use of imagery and a kind of impressionism which is most appealing.