Format: Cards|Change

on 30 December 2013
I couldn't get on with these at all, so swopped them for the first set of these my friend had. She loves these cards and uses them well. I personally found them hard as they are very modern and are definitely solo cards, so cannot mix this pack. But they are lovely pictures. I recommend you look at the pack online first and check this style is for you before buying them, though these are certainly not dead cards, just very marmite.
on 25 July 2016
I bought both the As Above and So Below deck and I surprised myself by prefering the So Below deck. I found the imagery accessible and it fits into ordinary day to day life beautifully. I've done some accurate readings for friends from the deck and tend to find myself turning to this deck above many of the others I have got.
on 21 November 2014
Got it as my brother's B-day gift! Don't know much abt tarot but the drawings are absolute amazing!
on 11 March 2015
PERFECT compliment to the shadow deck
on 6 November 2014