on 16 July 2014
Absolutely wonderful quality. A spacious bag that comfortably holds a large deck of cards. Being a bit of a 'crazy cat lady' myself, this really hits the spot. Would definitely recommend.
on 3 June 2014
One of my favourite Tarot bags. Lovely silky fabric and great design! Great for cat-themed Tarot deck... I use mine for the Black Cats Tarot :)
on 5 April 2014
Beautiful item. Well made and perfect for storing Tarot decks and other magical items. I wasn't disappointed. Love this bag.
on 11 November 2014
Very disappointed. The bags are perfect but I ordered 3 bags to the same address and was charged postage for each bag instead of having the option to combine postage. Cost me a small fortune :(
on 15 December 2014
Beautiful bag, good size, great print, would buy another and there are many designs.
on 20 December 2014
Well made Tarot Bag and quite attractive....would recommend to buy, very nice :)
on 12 September 2014
Beautiful Tarot Bag Another Bag to add to my growing collection.
on 24 July 2014
lovely qaulity value for money would buy again
on 19 December 2015