Customer reviews

on 15 March 2018
When they say mini about this deck they aren't kidding. It is honestly the smallest tarot deck I have ever seen. The card stock feels good and durable. The little booklet doesn't explain the reversals at all and the upright descriptions are very brief. You need to have either an interpretation book you trust or to have written your own one through your tarot studies. This pretty deck is not for beginners but it is good for an intermediate or experienced reader going on holiday.

Look at my picture comparison with the Mystical Cats deck soon so you can see how tiny this deck is. The Tarot of Pagan Cats mini deck card stock is slightly thicker than the Mystical Cats deck card stock. Thus, over time this mini deck should be quite durable.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2013
I bought this deck in the mini version as I wanted one to carry around with me, and I really like the Tarot of Pagan Cats deck.

For those of you who are unfamiliar (no pun intended) with this deck, I would imagine it has been inspired by the Rider Waite deck as the themes on the cards are similar. But don't run away with the idea that this is just Rider Waite with cats instead of people - far from it. I found the images inspiring and thought provoking and I have to say that these cards 'speak' to me. I have quite a few decks now, and feel a closer connection with some than with others, and I'm afraid one or two even leave me 'cold'. But this deck is one I go back to time and again.

Not a deck for people who aren't cat lovers - then again if you're not a cat lover you probably wouldn't buy a deck called Tarot of Pagan Cats!
12 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2013
l have had the Pagan Cats tarot for quite a few years and absolutely love it. Its a very loving and gentle deck and l have had some very accurate readings from it. l purchased this little mini deck because l always want to have it with me and it fits into my bag or pocket easily.
l would definitely recommend this tarot, normal or mini size to anyone, whether you love cats or not you will find this a very endearing and accurate deck.
8 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2014
I can't fault the designs and I love cats. The imagery fits brilliantly with traditional tarot images and the meanings show up clearly to anyone with previous experience of tarot cards but I'm finding them too small to work with. I end up peering down at the cards. I thought it would be useful to carry around with me but I think I'd rather stick with a bigger handbag and take a normal deck around with me. Nice to have but not very practical.
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2018
Bought to give as a present, think the recipient will like it.
on 7 November 2014
I love it, I collect decks and like to use them time to time. I have small hands and this mini deck is much more comfortable than bigger ones. I'm a cat lover so I really love this deck and feel attracted and connected to it.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2016
Gift for a friend, she loved it. Cards are an okay size, was worried they'd be too small but actually a good medium imo.
on 4 November 2017
on 3 November 2013
These cards are small and are perfect for my bag. I can take them with me wherever I go x .the art work is pretty .the symbol of cats is gentleness and peace so easy to read .Nice quality card too.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
Beautiful little cards, easy to use and easy to read. I prefer runes to cards but I absolutely love these.