Customer reviews

on 9 October 2017
Ok. Didn’t feel a connection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 May 2017
Very pleased with this Tarot,
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 August 2017
I ordered these cards,because I'm fascinated about the Ciro Marchetti Gilded lenormand and the Fin du siecle Kippercards.
This deck is disappointing. Cheap and thin paper quality,printed in China,not the perfect quality of the other cards. The coulors are quite pale and the motives are not painted with such a lot of love and details,like I know it from the Kipper cards and Lenormand cards from Ciro Marchetti.
I will keep them,but for laying tarot,I will go on using my old Rider-Waite cards.
No recommendation at all to buy them.
on 11 April 2013
I have looked at several tarot sets and still prefer this one. Once you have got to know the cards they are quite easy to interpret and the illustrations are lovely. I would think good for beginners.
on 13 February 2013
After my first deck became worn off, I bought me a new one. In the future, when I'm better financially, I'm thinking to buy 2 more spare ones.
on 22 February 2014
This deck has lovely pictures and arrived in new condition and within the time stated. I have a few tarot decks and so far everyone who has had readings from this deck has commented on the designs.
on 10 February 2013
Clear pictures and good Rider Waite Framework make this deck stunning. Its got to be the most used deck out there, and not without reason. recommended for beginners and advanced, alike.
on 15 February 2014
The artwork is clear and excellent, a very professional job. I use them to generate story-lines in a fantasy setting, and they set the scene perfectly with art around that theme.
on 15 May 2014
Great product very colourful and delivery was fast
Good colourful pictures and clear instructions
Compared to other expensive cards this pack is a real joy to own
on 18 May 2013
I am very pleased with these cards. The art work is very good and im very pleased we ordered them. thank you