Customer reviews

on 11 October 2013
The illustrations on The Alchemy England deck are gorgeous and quite unusual, they dont follow the Rider-Whaite deck at all.

I was slightly confused by the black roses till I looked it up online and realised they represented Wands! The Rest of the Minors are nice to look at, I like the gold pentacles on a lush green background, the swords are highly decorated and the cups are nice but a little dark. The Courts are more gothic in feel, skeletal knights, Queens and Kings with the odd dragon thrown in for good measure. I am not so bothered by the Minors being so highly detailed.

The Majors are great and have a real Josh Kirby/Terry Pratchet/Discworld feel to them, the skeletal Heirophant looks just like the Discworld Death to me.

The cards are small but the cardstock is good and I dont feel that they will fall apart with constant use. They read straight away and are very chatty, I think they will be my regular deck from now on.

All in all, a very good purchase.
on 28 November 2012
Like the major arcana, would have given the deck 5 stars but feel the minor cards
let the deck down somewhat.
Still pleased to own one.
on 10 February 2014
The cards are a bit smaller than usual in this Tarot Deck, maybe done to save money. A pity really, because it's small size doesn't do the artwork justice. A local new age shop sold me my first deck for £17.99. Like a fool that is always parted with his money, I bought it. Regardless of the fact that I've known the shop owners for a while now, the moral of this tale is.... He who supports rip-off Britain's economy during an economic downturn caused by greed, when it's cheaper to buy from abroad, that still works out cheaper after overseas shipping costs are included.... Is an absolute idiot for propping up greedy backstreet shopkeepers paying extortionate overheads.
on 15 September 2015
Amazing tarot. I use it all the time. Beautiful images and quality cards.
on 4 July 2012
These tarot cards have beautiful illustrations on them and are great quality, at a lower price than in the local shops!
on 3 January 2016