on 30 March 2015
I am so in love with this deck. I have several tarot and oracle decks but this is by far my favourite at the moment. The artwork is lovely and the companion book that comes with it is so useful. The only downside for me is the box. I am one for hard thick boxes which I can use to store the cards in, however this comes in one of the thin flimsy cardboard boxes which I tend to just throw away as they never last very long. Having said that, do not let this put you off as this deck is definitely worth it. I personally don't use reversals with my tarot readings so the fact that each end of the card backs are different colours does not bother me. If however you do use reversals it may make it slightly more obvious.
Blessings
Miss Moonstone x*x
on 4 April 2014
Really good set, beautiful pictures with so many hidden meanings in them, you really need to study the pictures to see all the subtle signs that are within them.
Looking forward to working with them.
on 25 July 2014
I love these cards they have very powerful energies. They are not cheap like some people have said in their reviews they are quite good quality and very easy to read and connect with. The pictures are lovely and do not look like they have been copied and pasted! If you are keen to develop your abilities then I would strongly recommend these cards as they have helped me with my spiritual development. I do also sit in a circle and do mediumship work.

I find these cards and the book very easy to connect with as always the delivery was very quick, thank you .
on 12 August 2013
I ordered this after seeing reviews on Aeclectic Tarot Forum. The images are lovely and very well done, I liked the fact that the artist used family and friends on the cards, it gives them a more personal feel. The Major Arcana are stunning, I particularly like The Magician and the Chariot. The cards do feel a little flimsy though, a few shuffles will see them with turned over corners I think.

The deck reads very well and is very user friendly.

This might be a deck to admire rather than use on a day to day basis.
on 25 July 2015
I am very pleased with my new tarot cards! I wanted some cards that has symbolic minor arcana cards as my previous cards has very little symbols. I figured I need the symbols to make it easier to memorize. The more I look at the cards, the more they reveal themselves to me. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that the details are too small to see. The book that comes along with them explains the details that are impossible to see. Saying that, there are still plenty of symbols to make it a nice deck.
on 11 February 2013
I ordered this online after seeing some images, and reading some reviews... when delivered i was quite excited to open the deck and have a good look at it..unfortunately, apart from a few of the cards, i was disappointed with the overall artistry and the images.. it seems very flat and uninspiring... i am a collecter and reader of tarot,and i have many different types of decks, some i prefer to others, and some i use for reading.. this deck will stay with my collection but its extremely doubtful i will ever study or read it, generally speaking i like digital type decks, but this is not very well put together, ( Thats in my opinion of course) the fact that one of the images is of the creator herself and another of her children does not help! The best part about this deck is the backs, they are indeed beautiful! Anyway, its an ok deck if you like this sort of thing and i am sure many out there will love it..but its not for me
on 2 November 2012
Good deck - found it strange at first with difference in cards but now I love them. Now I use them all the time.
on 7 April 2015
Im not totally sold on these cards. The images are very pretty but they are overly computer generated! They follow a very similar theme throughout the deck and the card stock is very poor, within 3 weeks of using them they are already flimsy. They seem to be a reproduction of The Witches Tarot by Ellen Reed which are amazing !
on 28 April 2013
This defk is ajother lovely deck worth the buy to add to your collection lovely artwork and readable. Booklet useful
on 13 March 2014
Lovely tarot deck in the Rider waite tradition.Images are evocative and are beautifully rendered and colourful, the deck handles well and the cards shuffle nicely. I would give it 5 stars but like all Llewellyn black decks it is great for collectors but poor for usage as the edges become scuffed very quickly and spoil the look of the deck. I also wish Llewellyn would do away with the plain white box and create a proper tarot box to protect the deck, most people do not want to add their own drawings etc to the box.