on 30 March 2015
I am so in love with this deck. I have several tarot and oracle decks but this is by far my favourite at the moment. The artwork is lovely and the companion book that comes with it is so useful. The only downside for me is the box. I am one for hard thick boxes which I can use to store the cards in, however this comes in one of the thin flimsy cardboard boxes which I tend to just throw away as they never last very long. Having said that, do not let this put you off as this deck is definitely worth it. I personally don't use reversals with my tarot readings so the fact that each end of the card backs are different colours does not bother me. If however you do use reversals it may make it slightly more obvious.
Blessings
Miss Moonstone x*x
on 13 March 2014
Lovely tarot deck in the Rider waite tradition.Images are evocative and are beautifully rendered and colourful, the deck handles well and the cards shuffle nicely. I would give it 5 stars but like all Llewellyn black decks it is great for collectors but poor for usage as the edges become scuffed very quickly and spoil the look of the deck. I also wish Llewellyn would do away with the plain white box and create a proper tarot box to protect the deck, most people do not want to add their own drawings etc to the box.
on 16 July 2017
The artwork in this deck is strikingly beautiful, with one of my regular querents having told me every card is like a journey into another world. Detail is rich and very carefully thought through, with many layers of imagery based in mythology, heraldry, herbalism, etc. All this is well explained in the accompanying guidebook, which offers detailed explanations not only of the cards, but of the recurring imagery, tropes, and numerology associated with them. Also, there is a whole section on using the cards within spellwork / witchcraft, thus beautifully justifying the name of this deck. A superb introduction to Tarot for the newcomer (it has made a complete addict of me, as of writing a total novice Wiccan).
on 22 March 2017
Really disappointed as cards are extremely thin and very flimsy. - a friend has the same deck with no issues.
on 3 July 2017
I love these cards great book to go with them ...
on 20 June 2015
Wonderful intuitive deck best interpretations and gorgeous illustrations, I've never found reading the cards so easy as with this perceptive oracle!
on 25 August 2015
I am amazed at the clarity of these cards, so very pleased with my deck
on 27 June 2017
Amazing deck and the book is so informative. Card stock is a little on the thin stide.
on 12 August 2013
I ordered this after seeing reviews on Aeclectic Tarot Forum. The images are lovely and very well done, I liked the fact that the artist used family and friends on the cards, it gives them a more personal feel. The Major Arcana are stunning, I particularly like The Magician and the Chariot. The cards do feel a little flimsy though, a few shuffles will see them with turned over corners I think.

The deck reads very well and is very user friendly.

This might be a deck to admire rather than use on a day to day basis.
on 5 July 2017
Beautiful cards, wonderful illustration, very expressive, the box the come in has a section to hold the cards along with companion book. The cards were smaller than I expected, I didn't think these where the mini cards. So I expected full size cards. They are about the size of playing card, same thickness, so easy to hold and manage for smallest hands.
review image review image