on 25 January 2016
nice book of ideas, although lacking in photographs. Well packaged, speedy delivery.
on 3 February 2013
I am an avid crafter, in both senses of the word, Wicca and making things. This book covers a lot of ideas for making things with a wiccan twist. There are some nice ideas, but nothing that really sent me heading to my craft box eager to make something from this book. Where it really falls down, for me, is the lack of nice large coloured pictures of what the finished articles look like. There are black and white photos above the sections and coloured photos on the front of the book, but the whole things seems to have been rushed. This is a shame because there are some good ideas in here. What I liked best about the book was the 'Before you start' section with suggestions on gathering your craft supplies; how to do it in a way that doesn't hurt Mother Earth or living creatures.
Also, the book is aimed at a US market, so please bear that in mind if buying in the UK.
on 25 June 2013
As soon as I saw the cover photo I knew I had to have this book!
I don't think there is a single project that I won't try.
Clear instructions but, i personally would have liked a few more pics, picky? Me?
Anyway, I LOVE it!
The introduction is great too, especially if you know nothing about Paganism or Witchcraft or Wiccanology.
Lovely,lovely,lovely book.
More please Lexa!
on 30 August 2014
I havent started making anything up to now but i will in the future, no doubt about it. The instructions are easy to follow and the things you make are professional looking. Glad i bought it!
on 30 October 2013
easy to use and great ideas , good for reference as well as new ideas well recommended
happy to share
bb
on 8 September 2013
this is some fantastic reading with great ideas. i love it. keep popping back to refer to it often. great job
on 1 September 2016
It is a lovely book, but have not had time to try any of the projects as yet.
on 28 August 2015
Just as expected with full of ideas for the crafty witch !
on 23 November 2013
Its close to Christmas, and several ideas in this book make lovely personal gifts for my loved ones. My daughter also found some nice ideas for a friend's birthday. Some are just so easy to make, others involve more time. (I'm excited about the poppets) I can't wait to try several ideas from this book. I'm quite pleased with this book.
on 23 November 2014