Customer reviews

on 20 November 2017
Interesting deck with a slightly different symbolism in some of the background detail than that in the Rider-Waite, say, and I will enjoy pondering its meaning for years to come! The booklet contents itself with short descriptions although they are informative and introduce the alternative symbology. Much nicer than, say, the Casanova deck imho. 4 stars because I bought it with the Gilded Reverie Leonormand deck, which is on another level of quality.
on 13 July 2013
I found these cards quite difficult to read as a tarot, but interesting to choose and us in a personnel setting
on 25 October 2017
Good quality cards and well illustrated.
on 13 October 2016
Love this deck, great buy!!
on 24 October 2015
Thanks!
on 11 January 2017
Nice
on 6 June 2014
Because the imagery deviates quite a lot from traditional card symbolism, I would not recommend this deck for a beginner. I am a professional Tarot card reader and I use the Tarot of Sexual Magic often - It is one of my main working decks in the myriad of love and relationship readings I do. The artwork is lovely and the quality of the cards is great too. I love that you can get hint and tips on how to improve your sex life from this deck too, a topic many people could do with a reading on!