on 4 November 2017
These are indeed delicately illustrated and display the artist's whimsical imagination; very pretty, but that's as far as the pros go in my opinion.

The composition and level of detail of some of the illustrations are too congested for my taste.

I personally couldn't connect with this deck.

Not the best card stock, not the worst either.
on 11 February 2013
Flimsy, small cards, I'm afraid I can't see any detail - even with my glasses - and have to use a magnifying glass. The publishers should be ashamed of themselves. The artwork is otherwise beautiful if you can be bothered to squint at these cards under a bright reading lamp! The book is very nice with a full page black and white picture of each card. I hope they'll be re-issued in better quality card stock and size soon.
on 4 November 2017
These cards are small, flimsy and dull. The pale grey (not silver) edge makes the image still smaller. They are nothing like the online images, or the pictures on the box. This is very disappointing as the designs look vibrant and sparkling. The book is printed in monochrome, apart from the cover, and contains little more than a description of the cards - possibly in case they are so badly printed you cannot see them for your self. Save your money. Just get the app. They are too disappointing to bother to use.
on 14 March 2016
Disappointing! The artwork is beautiful, but the cards are very thin & of poor quality. I bought this more expensive version as it came with the book. The book however doesn't give reversed card meanings, & only gives quite short descriptions for each card.
on 21 May 2017
This deck is so beautiful! And I really connected with it too. I love that - though it looks sunny and ethereal and fantasy-like, it's actually a very grounded and sensible deck. Wonderful and helpful book to go with it; I searched for a long time for a tarot deck with imagery I liked and this one was worth it.
on 25 July 2017
Very detailed and beautiful. It conectes with me and the way I read them
on 11 May 2010
Totally agree with Alleycat. It is a wonderfully light deck, the art throughout feels light, airy and positive.
The cards feel as though they are flying through the Fool's journey and I too love the Death card with the history of the Phoenix journey through death and rebirth, wonderfully depicted and illustrated.
I love it!
on 20 December 2017
Lovely box and book however the cards are cheap and nasty
on 4 January 2015
This a lovely deck but the cards are too small to do the pictures justice.
on 7 October 2011
These cards are supremely lovely and my first reading with them was insightful. The quality of the cards is lovely and the book is also very nice - I found that the black and white images in the book were a nice counterpoint to the colour images of the cards and wouldn't have wanted to see the card images replicated exactly. Black and white was perfect.

My only quibble is that - and not for the first time - these items arrived damaged. The box was crushed to bits and the book inside also had about the first third of its pages creased and folded over. Trouble was, by the time I'd taken all that in, I'd already fallen in love with the absolutely lovely cards and removed them from their wrapping. I made a choice not to go through all the hassle of returning and replacing them, on the basis that they will inevitably get damaged or worn during use anyway, but I am disappointed.

If you're looking for beautiful tarot cards and a book that guides you in interpretation rather than doing all the work for you, get this set. But be very careful to check it over before you accept it as I rather fear that most of the damage was done by the way Amazon stores its products rather than by the delivery method. It was such a shame that my purchase was tarnished by damage,