on 7 January 2014
Got Stan's new book yesterday morning and finished it before I went to bed - A really great read, I was gripped with this personal story right from page one and the scientific and academic testimonials for some of the experiences Dan has recorded were well documented and relevant. I would recommend this book to anybody who is interested in Stan's story or the UFO phenomenon, if you read one book on the subject - read this one - because what is more important than messages from other intelligences telling us we are not alone and need to step up and make the changes today to create a revolution in consciousness?
on 9 October 2014
Fast delivery, item as described
on 6 February 2012
After coming across Stan Romanek by chance, (just 'Surfing the Net' as they say), curiosity drew me in. There were extracts of him on the Larry King Show & other snippets dotted about YouTube which really began to intrigue me; There are both Pro and Anti Romanek Camps, which is only natural, and so it was time for me to get off the fence and soak up as much of his Material as I could. This Book is where I dove in, and I'm glad I did because my curiosity has done nothing but expand & ripen with regards to this Case, it truly is an eye opener for any skeptic (That's me!) and I have to admit I'm kinda off-Balance and falling towards Stan's side of the fence. You don't have to be a believer to enjoy a good read, and this Book is just that - 'A Good Read', no matter where you end up. Highly recommended.
on 29 January 2010
For the UFO enthusiast this will be an excellent read but the skeptics will have a field day. Messages is Stan Romaneks story of his close encounters of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th kind. It starts with his childhood memories of his strange encounter with the "pretty lady", UFO sightings, bright orbs floating around his home, abductions, house break-ins, strange telephone calls and much more right up to the present. I would love to believe his story, he has plenty of eye witness to back him up but he doesn't seem to have any hard evidence. Also the book could have had included a few more photos. His "peeping Tom" video is a bit dodgy but there is a documentary in the making that should be interesting as it suppose to contain more evidence.
22 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2013
An excellent compilation of events which seem to have common themes with other books that I have read. It seems that back around 2011 I stumbled across material which started my training and understanding of a wider spiritual consciousness. I have no allegiance to any of the accepted religions but the knowledge that humans exist to develop spiritual understanding - appears to be a common theme that runs through the material I have read.
I believe that having a truly open mind is necessary - as in Stan's case, I previously had no belief or acceptance of a universe any different from the one taught to me.
I have found that it is not possible to coerce this way of thinking - each person has to find it themselves. That is the way it's meant to be.
on 3 January 2014
Anyone with and open mind and interested in the UFO phenomena should definitely give this book a read, it's genuinely fascinating.
on 12 May 2013
This is the most documented story of the proof of extra terrestrials I have ever read. Everything in detail from an ordinary guy having to live an extraordinary life, dealing with the almost daily strange occurrences happening to him. Great read. As the saying goes, "couldn't put it down". Very believable.
on 14 October 2014
I bought this book, Kindle edition, after watching a video of Stan Giving a talk about his experiences. I really enjoyed the book but found it disappointing that in several places Stan refers to a photo which isn't actually in the book. He states 'as you can see from the photo.......' Problem is there is no photo to see! Not sure if this is just the Kindle edition. Other than this issue I found the book enjoyable and informative. I am a believer of ETs, always have been but even if you are not there are lots of points and evidence that could change your mind.
on 12 September 2012
Everyone must readthis book, I think. It sends a message to all,,,a very important message. Go into it with an open mind and just read, please get it as soon as possible. There's things within you all need to know.
on 2 July 2016
Brilliant read ,couldn't put it down .loved every bit of it but wished there as more photos in the book - highly recommend it if you like exploring the possibility of alien abductions 👽👽👽👽👽👽