on 1 October 2013
Although I like the tarot itself, the product was described as "NEW" but when it came both the outer and inner cellophane wrappers were opened. That's not new as far as I'm concerned.
It also turned out to have a number of faulty cards - which is I guess why the person who opened it passed it on - and I've had to contact the makers to see if I can get replacement cards.
The service was fine apart from that, but it was a false economy as the deck was NOT new i.e unopened and as if shop bought. So I guess it's the company I bought from I'm disappointed with, not the design of the funky circular Lo Scarabeo deck
on 30 June 2012
My quest for round tarot decks led me to this beauty many years ago, round decks are a great way to reflect on the circle of life illustrated within the imagery. If you're into the traditional tarot cards, you might find this a bit harder to get used to - but if you have a vivid imagination and allow your intuition to speak to you as you gaze into the cards. Then you see that each card has a story within the fairy like creatures within the elements of air, earth, fire and water. Shuffling takes a bit of getting used to as the cards are about 5x5, but with practice it feels right.
on 20 August 2014
Undoubtedly the most beautiful art work and a very powerful deck. I have taken to them so much that I am abandoning other things I am supposed to do just so I can grab another hour with my cards.
on 28 April 2014
All my expectations were just met. Circle of Life Tarot is a powerful and artistic kit, most inspiring and deep. Thank you
on 21 March 2014
I love these cards they feel nice and they are also so easy to read for your self or for others
on 29 January 2015
Really like these cards as they are a bit different. Great artwork & useful LWB for readings.
on 4 July 2014
As a tarot card fan what can I say but beautiful cards